Are you New to Jasper HS?
Please read the President's letter to give you an overview of activities and deadlines for the upcoming year!
Join the Jasper PTSA
We encourage all parents and students to join the Jasper PTSA. Your membership dues help pay for classroom supplies, teacher appreciation, programs for students, and wish list items for the staff. The PTA is the largest child advocacy association in the US. A small portion of your dues helps support legislative action teams at the state and national level.More
Back-to-School Registration & Sales
5/17/2019 8:20 am
Online registration and sales have begun. Choose the "Start Here" graphic below to begin.
(Make sure you are logged in first.)
Through the Jasper PTSA website you will be able to:
- Register online and complete the directory release form. This must be updated each year and completed before any purchases can be made.
- Join Jasper PTSA. We would love to have all parents and students join!
- Make a donation to Jasper PTSA. Families who donate a minimum of $100 will be invited to a small group luncheon with Jasper principal Dr. Matt Endsley, to be held at Jasper in the fall.
- Sign up to volunteer.
- Purchase school supplies, recommended reading books, and spirit wear (coming soon). Deadline to order school supplies and books is in July.
Important PISD links:
- PISD Volunteer Background Check — Starting July 1, complete once a year and at least one week before volunteering. Please come back to the Jasper PTSA website when you're finished if you haven't yet filled out our Volunteer Interest Form.
- PISD Parent Portal — Sign up for Jasper eNews, complete required student registration forms starting in July, print out student schedules, check student grades, and more.
For more information, visit our Registration page.
Spring Semester Exam Schedule
5/7/2019 1:44 pm
Semester Exams are quickly approaching! Please note the exam schedule as listed below. All families are asked to arrange trips and other absences so that students are present for all exams as scheduled. Thank you in advance for your assistance! Student dismissal we be at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 21, through Thursday, May 24. Dismissal on Friday, May 24, will be 1:15 p.m.
Monday, May 20, is a normal school day. All seven periods will meet with a regular bell schedule and dismissal at 4:15 p.m.
Click HERE for the Departmental Tutorial Scheduleduring Final Exam week.
2019-2020 PTSA Board Officers
3/7/2019 3:20 pm
The Jasper PTSA Nominating Committee submits the following nominees for the 2019-2020 school year:
President – Venetia Robertson
VP-Programs – Alice Weaver
VP-Membership – Carrie Flores
VP-Communications – Saadia Alvi
VP-Ways & Means – Liu Yang
Secretary – Susan Baer
Treasurer – Magesh Kandavadivel
Election of officers will take place at the April 10 Jasper PTSA General meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Nominating Committee ChairRead More
Print and Toner Cartridge Recycling Initiative
12/14/2018 1:28 pm
We are pleased to announce that Jasper High School now has bins to collect empty print and toner cartridges. The bins are located in two places—one in the library and the other in the office—and are open to Jasper staff and parents. Parents can send their empty print cartridges (any brand) with their child to dispose in the library bin or in the office bin.
Let us do our part to keep ink and toner cartridges out of landfills! Thank you, Jasper community. Look out for more green initiatives and updates!