Reflections is a National PTA sponsored arts recognition program that encourages artistic expression. The Reflections theme for 2019-2020 is "Look Within". Use your imagination to create a film, song, artwork, photograph, poem, short story or dance routine. You may enter as many times as you like in as many categories as you like. Each entry must be accompanied by an official entry form. Be sure to reflect the theme in your work.
Students who participate will have the chance to showcase their arts during Jasper PTSA General Meeting on January 22, 2020.
· Literature – Fiction or nonfiction, prose, poetry, drama, or short story (must not exceed 2,000 words or 8 ½ x 11 inches)
· Visual Arts – Original print, drawing, painting, collage, photographic collage, metal etching or punch work, fiber work, or computer-generated artwork (must be flat, not more than 3/8 inches thick, maximum size 24 x 30 inches including a mat)
· Photography – Original black-and-white or color image, single print or collage (maximum size 11 x 14 inches including a mat)
· Musical Composition –Voice, instruments or a combination of both, with or without lyrics (maximum time 5 minutes, a CD recording of a performance of the composition should be submitted)
· Dance Choreography – Original dance choreographed by the student with up to 3 dancers. (maximum time 3 minutes, should be submitted on a CD or DVD)
· Film Production – Original work, animation, narrative, documentary, experimental, computer-generated (no PowerPoint, maximum time 5 minutes, CD or DVD)
Have fun and make sure all entries relate to the theme.