Alcohol, Drugs & Teens Presentation (Oct. 17)
10/14/2018 10:54 am
JASPER PTSA presents
Alcohol, Drugs & Teens
“What Parents Need to Know”
Wednesday, October 17
Jasper Presentation Room 1100
Plano West Cluster Substance Abuse Counselors
Carrie Stevens and Kay Glawe
What are the latest “popular” drugs?
What are the latest trends our kids are encountering?
What do students and parents need to know?
Please join us for a very informative presentation
**PLEASE BE AWARE THIS MEETING IS FOR ADULTS ONLY**
9/24/2018 1:24 pm
2018-2019 PTA/PTSA Reflections Program Theme: “Heroes Around Me”
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
There is no limit on the number of entries you may enter. Each entry must be the original work of the student, with an individual entry form attached for every artwork. All participants must have at least one 2018-2019 Jasper PTSA member in the household by Oct 31, 2018. If you have any questions, please contact Pady Hoh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To print out the entry forms and view all the rules, see the Texas PTA website: Eligibility & Participation - Texas PTA - every child. one voice.
The deadline for all entries is Friday, November 2. Please drop off your artwork at the front office in the box labeled “Reflections.”
8/12/2018 7:30 am
See the map below for Jasper's adjusted morning and afternoon carpool plan. Starting Monday, August 13, the south student entrance labeled on the map with the arrow will be the entrance. We ask that all students arriving before 9:15 and departing between 3:45 and 4:30 use this entrance/exit.
For mid-day (9:15-3:45) drop-offs and pickups, we encourage you to park in the staff parking lot on the north side of the building.Read More
Back-to-School Registration & Sales
6/12/2018 11:22 pm
Online registration and sales start July 1. Choose the "Start Here" graphic below to begin.
(Make sure you are logged in first.)
Through the Jasper PTSA website you will be able to:
- Register online and complete the directory release form. This must be updated each year and completed before any purchases can be made.
- Join Jasper PTSA. We would love to have all parents and students join!
- Make a donation to Jasper PTSA. Families who donate a minimum of $100 will be invited to a small group luncheon with Jasper principal Dr. Matt Endsley, to be held at Jasper in the fall.
- Sign up to volunteer.
- Purchase school supplies, recommended reading books, and spirit wear. Deadline to order school supplies and books is August 3.
Important PISD links:
- PISD Volunteer Background Check — Complete once a year and at least one week before volunteering. Please come back to the Jasper PTSA website when you're finished if you haven't yet filled out our Volunteer Interest Form.
- PISD Parent Portal — Sign up for Jasper eNews, complete required student registration forms starting July 26, print out student schedules, check student grades, and more.
For more information, visit our Registration page.