8/12/2018 7:30 am
See the map below for Jasper's adjusted morning and afternoon carpool plan. Starting Monday, August 13, the south student entrance labeled on the map with the arrow will be the entrance. We ask that all students arriving before 9:15 and departing between 3:45 and 4:30 use this entrance/exit.
For mid-day (9:15-3:45) drop-offs and pickups, we encourage you to park in the staff parking lot on the north side of the building.Read More
Hawaiian Falls (New Date: Sept. 2)
8/9/2018 3:00 pm
Hawaiian Falls has offered us an opportunity to move our Back-to-School Splash to a (potentially) warmer and drier day. So that we can all enjoy the water more and make a lot more money for our PTSA, we are postponing to:
Sunday, September 2
Get tickets here: https://pisdcouncil.
Jasper PTSA has reserved a cabana and will still have a cabana on September 2!
* Those who have shown or do show up today will get a rain voucher for the new date and their PTA will get credit for the tickets.
* The water park will close at 6 p.m. today and a sign will be posted on the gate informing anyone who comes after that to come back on September 2.
* Those who have already sent in their reservation will be held for the September 2 date. No charge will appear on their credit card until that date, so they should plan to bring the card with them even if they sent it in the email.
* The hours for the September 2 event will be the same as originally scheduled for today. The park will open for normal business at 10:30 a.m. and close at 6 p.m. Our private party will start at 6:30 p.m. and end at 9:30 p.m. NO SCHOOL on September 3 (Labor Day), so everyone should be able to stay and enjoy the evening!Read More
Camp Jag Refunds
8/2/2018 9:10 am
Due to construction issues beyond our control, Camp Jag (scheduled for Saturday, 8/4) has been canceled. For those of you who pre-paid on the Jasper PTSA website, we are offering you a cash refund, which can be picked up at Walkabout.
The Jasper Walkabout will be on Tuesday, 8/7, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. If you are not able to come to the Walkabout to get your refund, we will assume that you are donating the Camp Jag fee of $7 to the Jasper PTSA.
If you would like to make other arrangements, please contact Holly Slotkin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your understanding,
President, Jasper PTSA
Back-to-School Registration & Sales
6/12/2018 11:22 pm
Online registration and sales start July 1. Choose the "Start Here" graphic below to begin.
(Make sure you are logged in first.)
Through the Jasper PTSA website you will be able to:
- Register online and complete the directory release form. This must be updated each year and completed before any purchases can be made.
- Join Jasper PTSA. We would love to have all parents and students join!
- Make a donation to Jasper PTSA. Families who donate a minimum of $100 will be invited to a small group luncheon with Jasper principal Dr. Matt Endsley, to be held at Jasper in the fall.
- Sign up to volunteer.
- Purchase school supplies, recommended reading books, and spirit wear. Deadline to order school supplies and books is August 3.
Important PISD links:
- PISD Volunteer Background Check — Complete once a year and at least one week before volunteering. Please come back to the Jasper PTSA website when you're finished if you haven't yet filled out our Volunteer Interest Form.
- PISD Parent Portal — Sign up for Jasper eNews, complete required student registration forms starting July 26, print out student schedules, check student grades, and more.
For more information, visit our Registration page.