12/17/2018 3:29 pm
Print and Toner Cartridge Recycling Initiative
12/14/2018 1:28 pm
We are pleased to announce that Jasper High School now has bins to collect empty print and toner cartridges. The bins are located in two places—one in the library and the other in the office—and are open to Jasper staff and parents. Parents can send their empty print cartridges (any brand) with their child to dispose in the library bin or in the office bin.
Let us do our part to keep ink and toner cartridges out of landfills! Thank you, Jasper community. Look out for more green initiatives and updates!
Semester Exam Schedule
12/10/2018 2:57 pm
Semester exams are quickly approaching! Please note the exam schedule as listed below. All families are asked to arrange trips and other absences so that students are present for all exams as scheduled. Thank you in advance for your assistance! Student dismissal we be at 1 p.m. on all exam days (Dec 18-21). Monday, December 17, is a normal school day. All seven periods will meet with a regular bell schedule and dismissal at 4:15 p.m.
The departmental tutorial schedule for the week may be accessed HERE.
8/12/2018 7:30 am
See the map below for Jasper's adjusted morning and afternoon carpool plan. Starting Monday, August 13, the south student entrance labeled on the map with the arrow will be the entrance. We ask that all students arriving before 9:15 and departing between 3:45 and 4:30 use this entrance/exit.
For mid-day (9:15-3:45) drop-offs and pickups, we encourage you to park in the staff parking lot on the north side of the building.Read More
Back-to-School Registration & Sales
6/12/2018 11:22 pm
Online registration and sales start July 1. Choose the "Start Here" graphic below to begin.
(Make sure you are logged in first.)
Through the Jasper PTSA website you will be able to:
- Register online and complete the directory release form. This must be updated each year and completed before any purchases can be made.
- Join Jasper PTSA. We would love to have all parents and students join!
- Make a donation to Jasper PTSA. Families who donate a minimum of $100 will be invited to a small group luncheon with Jasper principal Dr. Matt Endsley, to be held at Jasper in the fall.
- Sign up to volunteer.
- Purchase school supplies, recommended reading books, and spirit wear. Deadline to order school supplies and books is August 3.
Important PISD links:
- PISD Volunteer Background Check — Complete once a year and at least one week before volunteering. Please come back to the Jasper PTSA website when you're finished if you haven't yet filled out our Volunteer Interest Form.
- PISD Parent Portal — Sign up for Jasper eNews, complete required student registration forms starting July 26, print out student schedules, check student grades, and more.
For more information, visit our Registration page.