Back to Jasper PTSA Home
Back-to-School Registration & Sales
Online registration and sales start July 1. Choose the "Start Here" graphic below to begin.
(Make sure you are logged in first.)
Through the Jasper PTSA website you will be able to:
- Register online and complete the directory release form. This must be updated each year and completed before any purchases can be made.
- Join Jasper PTSA. We would love to have all parents and students join!
- Make a donation to Jasper PTSA. Families who donate a minimum of $100 will be invited to a small group luncheon with Jasper principal Dr. Matt Endsley, to be held at Jasper in the fall.
- Sign up to volunteer.
- Purchase school supplies, recommended reading books, and spirit wear. Deadline to order school supplies and books is August 3.
Important PISD links:
- PISD Volunteer Background Check — Complete once a year and at least one week before volunteering. Please come back to the Jasper PTSA website when you're finished if you haven't yet filled out our Volunteer Interest Form.
- PISD Parent Portal — Sign up for Jasper eNews, complete required student registration forms starting July 26, print out student schedules, check student grades, and more.
For more information, visit our Registration page.